We are accepting 2017 applications! If you would like to apply please click here or for more information on our classifications please fill out the inquiry form below!
Marlborough Country Club offers several different membership classifications to accommodate people’s needs.
- Full membership which includes individual and corporate memberships provides unlimited golfing and clubhouse privileges.
- Limited membership provides unlimited golfing on weekdays and limited golfing on weekends and holidays after 1:00 p.m.
- Family 2 Full membership includes 2 Full Members (Senior rates available)
- Family Limited membership includes 1 Full Member and 1 Limited Member (Senior rates available)
- Senior Memberships for people 65 and over (proof of age is required)
- Young Professional membership for people 23 to 35 years of age
- Junior membership for ages 12 to 22
- Weekday membership for golfers who want to golf Monday through Friday.
Please call the business office at (508) 485-1660 x10 or use the following form to request membership information about membership types and dues structure. If you would like to apply for membership you are welcome to fill out an online application here or you can print off a hard copy here and drop it off at the office.