Marlborough Country Club is a private golf course, that accomodates public play on Mondays and Tuesdays. Our current back nine was designed and built by Wayne E. Styles in 1922. In 1970, the course was expanded with another nine holes, now the front nine, by Geoffrey Cornish. The course is a par 71 men 72 women with multiple sets of tees to challenge every skill level. The course stretches to 6500 yards from the championship tees and plays 5600 yards from the ladies tees.
- We are open to the public Monday and Tuesday. Please call Pro Shop up to five days in advance to arrange a tee time (508) 481-5340.
- Greens fees for public play are $75 (18 holes) $40 (9 holes) flat rate with cart and $64 (18 holes) $35 (9 holes) flat rate with cart for seniors 60 years of age or older.
- The course opens at 7:30 and closes at dusk.
Marlborough Country Club Pro Shop
Our Pro Shop is open daily from 7:00am to 7:00pm mid March through mid December. We carry most major brands including Titleist, Footjoy, Callaway, Taylor Made, Adidas, Under Armour, Cutter & Buck, and many more. Gift Certificates are available upon request. The Pro Shop is offering Summer Junior Classes please see our Pro Shop Page for more information.
Contact and Tee Time Reservations
Pro Shop (508) 481-5340
- Greg Farland, PGA Head Golf Professional
- Liz Farland, LPGA Teaching Professional
Please see our Membership page for information on joining Marlborough Country Club or call Dria at 508-485-1660 x 10.